Monday, September 22, 2008

Sunday Dress

So... I've been buying Halle new school clothes the last few weeks and this is one of her outfits. She wore it to church yesterday and loved it! She thought she was the cutest thing there (which she was). She was being so silly I had to take some pictures.


Oh! She is just beautiful!


A few months ago when we were in California we went to the beach. They had some street sale going on and there was a group of guys break dancing. Halle could not get enough of it and since then she thinks that how she should dance. Here she is showing one of her moves :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute!!! I love her hair, I will never get over how beautiful her hair is!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

striped tights and boots are my favorite on little girls! she looks so cute!

Team Fraser said...

Super cute!! I love the leggings!

Kimi said...

What a cute little outfit!

Jenn Rushton said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe how big she is getting. WOW time goes by fast.

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

She is so cute! And I love the outfit, girl clothes are so fun and cute. How are you doing and feeling?

Anonymous said...

oh Man, That girl is sylin!