Monday, September 15, 2008

The Little Princess Bowtique


So... my longtime girlfriend Amanda just started her own business making bows, hair clips, headbands, you name it she can make it. She has a blog that you can get to from mine. She is super creative and seriously makes the cutest stuff. If you have any little girls you must look at her stuff! If you don't see what you want just ask her because I'm not joking when I say she can make anything! I just bought a bunch of new clothes for Halle and I'm going to have her make bows and clips to match her outfits.

5 comments:

Jen and Jeremy said...

Hey Shannon!! Haven't seen you guys in forever. So fun to see you're having #2! You guys keep havin' the girls and we'll keep havin' the boys and they can all meet up later in life. Keep in touch!

Kandis said...

I was googling Lexi's name, and it pulled up your blog..so I thought that I have to say hello! so HELLO! :) How is your pregnacy going? I can't believe I only have 13 weeks left...yippi.
if you don't mind I'm going to add you to my blogroll.
my Blog is www.daveandkandis.blogspot.com
keep in touch!

Jenn Rushton said...

Hey I want some stuff too! I love little bows and clips, you can never have to many. Let me know how I can order some.

Bayles Family said...

Jenn- If you click on the link on my page for The Little Princess Bowtique it has everything that she has. I know she also has a ebay account that you could buy from, or if you know kind of what you want I'm going to her house this weekend and I can just pick you up some and you can pay me later. Her ebay store is http://stores.ebay.com/Little-Princess-Bowtique

Laura said...

Hey Shannon, I looked up your blog and thought I'd say hi! Your little girl is absolutely ADORABLE! It's so weird that everyone has kids now, huh?
I didn't know you were pregnant too, that's great! Do you know what you're having??