Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Professional Pictures of Halle

On Saturday an old friend of mine Jessie O'Neal (used to be Tuttle) took pictures of Halle in Orem. It has been years since we've seen each other and it was fun to catch up. I was so worried she didn't get any good pictures because Halle was kind of being a stinker. Jessie gave me a cd with all the pictures yesterday and I just fell in love with every picture! Jessie you seriously did such an awesome job! Thank you so much!!

I know I brag all the time, but she it's just cause she's so cute! Here are a few of my favorites :)










7 comments:

Kandis said...

Super Cute! I might just have to get her info from you for so I can have some pictures of my girls (oh that is so wierd to say) when baby gets here.
SOOO SOO CUTE!

Grandma Tami said...

We are so blessed! Thanks Shannon and of course Wes for giving me such a beautiful granddaughter. Halle I love you!

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

She is adorable and her eyes are so beautiful! Your friend did a great job

Laura said...

She is sooo cute! I think my favorite is the one with the lollipop!

Kimi said...

LOVE THEM!!! Where is the cute black and white one, I love that one.
PS I want some!!

Angie said...

Wow, she is a babe! I love all the new pics. I love you all!!

dawnkp said...

What a beautiful little girl. Hi, I'm Wes's old friend Dawn from highschool. I got this blog from my little sister Kayleen, who was friends with Kimi. Hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog. I have a daughter named Halle too, but she is only 7 months old. Your family is beautiful Wes. Good job! plaudispossey.blogspot.com is my blog address if you want to check it out. Have a good one!