Tuesday, September 2, 2008

IT'S BEEN FOREVER!

I know it has been forever since I blogged, I've just been super lazy. So here are a few things we've been doing the last few weeks.

Over Labor Day we went to the Sand Dunes with Scott & Kelli. The weather wasn't fabulous, but we still had a great time.


This is Halle and her new friend Rachee (pronounced Ra-Shay)


Wes, Halle & Rachee on the little 4-wheeler

A couple weeks ago we went with Russ & Kimi to Cherry Hill. We camped and played in the water, and of course watched the Olympics.


Halle with her new goggles :)


Daddy & Halle on the lazy river


Russell & Beckham on the lounge chair


Kimi & Beckham, so cute!


Daddy & Halle playing on the Pirate Ship, Halle couldn't get enough of that thing!


Halle going down the slide, she did this a billion times I swear!


Daddy & Wes going down the big slide. Halle was a little nervous at the top but she did it!

We also went to a Bee's game a couple weekends ago with Scott & Kelli. Baseball is a little boring, but Halle was entertaining :) We've also been to the park a lot. It's so nice to have it within walking distance. Overall we've had a great summer and its sad to see it end. The good part is that I only have 4 more months until I have our sweet baby girl!

6 comments:

Halley said...

Thanks so much Shannon! I was so excited to get your comment. Do you remember WAY back when, when we were visiting teaching companions? I was just thinking about that today and how cute I thought and still think you are! :)

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

It was great to talk to you the other day, I miss ya! You are always so happy and fun to be around. Cute pictures, it looks like a lot of fun! Hope things are going well with you!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait either for 4 more months when little Betty Boop Bayles comes. :)

Grandma Tami said...

No Betty Boop Bayles! Oh, I can't wait to tend my Halle girl tomorrow night. Such cute pictures. Love you guys

Jenn Rushton said...

SO fun!!! Next year we are going to cherry hill with you all for sure. Um, I know how it feels to be lazy when your pregnant. I never wanted to do anything! It will pass as you know. Cute pics:)

The Keeles said...

Lazyness is well justified when your expecting! How are you feeling? Sounds like a fun end to summer...so sad its over already.