Sunday, September 7, 2008

My little girl is in pre-school!!

Halle started pre-school on Wednesday. She is going to a woman in my mom's ward in Orem. What is funny is that her teacher's husband was my 3rd grade teacher in elementary! We are just so proud of her. She is a shy little thing and we've had a rough go at the nursery thing up until about 2 months ago. She finally decided that it was okay to have fun and let mommy and daddy go to their classes. I think it has helped her come out of her shell a lot and now she is handling pre-school so well! She is going on Wednesday's & Friday's for 2 hours and so far loves it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My gosh! Halle, I love your new backpack. I'm so glad that you are in school. you will love it, you will learn so many new things. Just make sure the boys stay away. They have cooties!

Kimi said...

Love the backpack, and although it is not completely green, nice work with the green Tinkerbell. She looks so cute!

Jenn Rushton said...

You should get her in modeling. She is so darn beautiful!!!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

she looks darling with her backpack on! is she going to lisa graff? i didn't know she taught preschool. i need to get cole into that next year! let me know if you like her and i'll have to give her a call!

@manda said...

I can't believe she is in preschool now! I just can't get over how long her hair is! Don't ever cut it ha ha ha

Grandma Tami said...

Why is my baby wearing a backpack and going to pre-shool? Grandma loves you so much Halle. I'm sure you are going to be the smartest one in your class. SMOOCH

Team Fraser said...

I love that her backpack is as big as her!!