Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Silly Halle


I have worked full time forever! For all of Halle's life. At first I had the hardest time going back to work after I had her, but it got easier. I still wish that I could be home with her, but I know that she is with someone that loves her as much as I do. My wonderful mom watches Halle every day. I drop her off in the morning aroun 7:30 and Wes picks her up around 4. I am so grateful that I have my mom. I don't know what I would do without her. I love you mom!

Now to the real reason for this blog :) My mom just called me and told something that Halle said and I just wanted to share it. She has been playing out in the water all morning with her friend Makayla. My mom brought her in to get her changed and feed her some lunch. Halle is in the sun every day and her skin just milks it up. She has beautiful skin that tans very easily. So, my mom took off her swiming suit and was getting ready to put on her clothes. My mom looks at her and says to her "Girl, you are so tan!" and Halle says back to her "Why you guys lookin at my bum for?" She is too dang cute! She honestly looks like the baby from the Coppertone Sunscreen bottle!
This picture is from our trip to San Diego the first of June. She was eating ice cream on the beach.


5 comments:

Kimi said...

So cute! I can totally hear her saying that, she is just the funnest thing ever!

Team Fraser said...

she is so funny! She's going to be a wonderful big sis! PS you better let me know asap what your having!

Jessica McCann said...

I am so glad you found me, and you are pregnant!!! I am so happy for you. I loved reading about your family. Kids say the cutest things. I haven't been blogging much with summer, but it is a great way to keep in contact. Congratulations on the baby!

Grandma Tami said...

YOU ARE SO DANG CUTE!

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

Shannon, is this you? Its been so long since I have seen you or talked to you, so I hope I have the right blog! I found you through a comment from Kimi, on Melissa's blog and thought I would say hi. How are you? Your daughter is so cute, and congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope you are doing well, if you want to, check out my blog. It would be fun to catch up!