Friday, July 11, 2008

Hard at work

Yesterday I got a phone call from Wes at about 1:30pm telling me there was someone there that wanted to talk to me. Halle comes on the line and says "Hi mommy, I'm just working with my daddy today" She said it so perfectly and matter-of-factly that I couldn't believe it was her. Normally Wes picks up Halle after he's off work, but yesterday he was working at the University Mall (close to my mom's house) and didn't want to have to make the drive back down in a couple hours. So... he and Tyson (a boy that works with him) picked her up early and let her work with them for the last little bit of the day. I really think it made her whole day. That's all she talked about last night when I got home. I told Wes to take a picture with his cell phone so I could post it on my blog. He laughed at me! I have to kind of laugh at myself too because since I started blogging, thats all I really think about! I take pictures all the time because I want to post them. I know, I'm a crazy person!!

I just want to say that Wes & Halle have the sweetest relationship. I am so grateful for Wes. He is a wonderful Daddy. He cares so much about Halle it's unreal. He wants to do everything with her, and she loves doing everything with him. She is such a "daddy's girl" and I love it!


Daddy & Halle hard at work, she is so helpful!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright Halle Girl. Let's get a girl Plumber in the family. Good Job!

Angie said...

WOW!! She loke prety good with that drill! Love it!! That pic is one in a million!!

Kimi said...

I totally missed this blog, but I am glad I saw it! How stinking cute is that! You guys are just a cute and fun family, love you guys!

Team Fraser said...

Good job Wes I'm so glad you took a pic! Sounds like Hal had such a fun time. Thanks for coming over Monday! Now the babe can come home from the hospital...IF HE EVER COMES OUT!