Friday, June 27, 2008

December 07

So... now that I am blogging, I really wish that I could do it all day and update our whole life, but instead I got this idea from my sister-in-law Kimi to do "Flash Back Friday". Every Friday I want to add things that have already happened. Today I am focusing on our Christmas 2007. I have way too cute of pictures to not post them! These are all from December :) We had a family party and decided to take family pictures. I think they turned out pretty cute. Then I have numerous pictures of Halle with different Santa Claus'. She couldn't get enough of him this year! She saw 2 other Santa's besides these ones. The one at the mall, and then we had a Ward Christmas Party and Santa came there too. We had such a great Christmas. Thanks so my family & Wes' family, we are so lucky to live so close and be able to spend time with each other. We love you!

Wes' parents took all of us to the Polar Express (Heber Creeper). Halle & Lexi had a blast. They saw Santa Claus & Mrs Claus and had cookies & hot cocoa. We sang Christmas Carols with Santa's Elfs. It was super fun! Thanks Wes & Tami!

2 comments:

Team Fraser said...

I'm so glad that you love blogging!! Flashback Fridays are funny!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Who is that Mr.& Mrs. Santa Claus? that was a fun night>