Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

I'm a couple days late, but the pictures are worth the wait! The morning of the 4th we went to the West Jordan parade. We've done it every year since Halle was born. It's a much smaller parade than the one in Provo, but the kids love it! They throw out candy through the whole thing, and Halle loves the horses. After that we went to my sister-in-law Kimi's parents house for a bbq. It was super fun. While we were there Kimi's sister-in-law Lindsay took some professional pictures of the family. When I get those I'll post.










Later that night Halle and I went to my mom's house in Provo. We went to Outback Steakhouse (yummy) for dinner. We went with my Mom, my sister Tracey, and Amanda and her little girl Makayla (Halle plays with her almost every day, they are best friends). After that we headed out to Stadium of Fire. Halle has been talking about seeing Hannah Montana for weeks now and she is still talking about it today! The whole production was awesome! Halle loved the sky divers, but she was a little unsure about the fire works, but she got through it. We had a great 4th!













5 comments:

Team Fraser said...

so cute! I bet Halle loved hanna montana!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!

@manda said...

What a fun day!

Angie said...

Looks like FUN!!! Lov ethe 4th of july pics!

utahtripletfamily said...

Shannon Bananon! I'm glad you found us! Your little girl is getting so big! And congrats on the bun in the oven - that's awesome! Let's stay in touch, k?

.l i c k t e e s. said...

cute pictures! halle's fourth of july outfit is super cute! she looks darling, like always :) has anyone told you she looks just like kelly ripa? i keep thinking that every time i see a picture of her. but halle is cuter, of course :)