Tuesday, June 17, 2008






So... this is my first blog! I never thought I would get into this stuff, but it's been so much fun. June 2nd Wes & I took Halle to California. We did everything and she loved it! She still talks about seeing Shamu the whale again, and all the princesses from Disneyland. I can't tell you how much fun it is to do these things when you have a child. It was so fun to watch her face and reaction to everything. Halle is the best thing in our lives and we just love her so much. I couldn't imagine my life without her. And now we have this new little baby growing inside me and I can't wait for it to be here! Halle will be the best big sister.

4 comments:

@manda said...

congrats on your first blog!

Bonnie said...

Yay! Welcome to the world of blogging :)

Team Fraser said...

hello like you are just giving me your link!!

THE REBER FAMILY said...

Welcome to the blog world! I found the link on facebook. Your little girl is darling.