Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby Bayles


Many of you know that I am pregnant again! Wes & I couldn't be more happy about it. I'm 12 weeks along and feeling kind of crapy at times, but I know it will all be worth it in the end. After my miscarriage I was hesitant to start trying again. I didn't know if I was ready. I kept thinking mabye it's just not the right time for us, but when is the right time? I feel so blessed that I have a family that loves me so much. I couldn't have gotten through this hard time without them, especially Wes, he was so patient and sensitive with me. I love him so much. So... we decided we we would hold off on "trying" but not prevent it. I guess that's the trick :) it didn't take long before we found out we were pregnant again.

Normally you don't get to see a lot of ultrasounds of you baby. That's when it helps to have friends :) My friend Kelli works at Jordan Valley Hospital and has scanned this sweet baby twice for me. This picture is from last week. She said by 16 weeks we can find out the sex, so I'll keep you posted!


Thank you to all of my friends and family for all your support. I love you all so much!

7 comments:

Grandma Tami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Tami said...

So cute Shannon. I'm not sure if this grandma will ever blog, but it's sure fun to read my kids. We love you and are so lucky to have you as part of our family.

Kimi said...

Such a cute picture!! I can't wait to meet this cute baby (I know it will be a little bit, but I am still excited!

Angie said...

HOW SWEET!!! IM SO PROUD OF YOU FOR DOING A BLOG!! CANT WAIT TO KEEP CLOSE TABS ON YOU. XOXOXOX

@manda said...

We are so excited for you!!!! You deserve every beautiful moment. Can't wait to see the new edition!

Team Fraser said...

So exciting! i can't wait!

Katie said...

congratulations! So exciting to know there is a little one on the way.