Monday, March 2, 2009

Hayden's Blessing

Hayden is 2 months old already! I can't believe how fast time is going. We had her blessed yesterday in our ward. Our sweet Hayden looked so precious. Wes gave her the most beautiful & special blessing. I'm so thankful for him. He is an amazing husband and daddy and I love him so much. I'm also very thankful for the many family members and friends who came to support us. We wouldn't be the people we are with out them.

I thought about bearing my testimony and what I would say, but my nerves got the best of me. I just want everyone to know that I do have a testimony. I know that my family is forever and I am so grateful for that knowledge. I believe so strongly in the power of prayer. I know that the Lord hears and answers my prayers. I'm also thankful for my mom and mother-in-law. Both are wonderful examples of what a mother and wife should be. Thanks for everything you do for me and my family. I love you both so much.

I also want to say thanks to everyone who brought food over after the meeting. I still can't believe how many people were there to share this special day with us. Thank you.


6 comments:

utahtripletfamily said...

She is sooooo cute! She looks like you, Shannon. Blessing day is fun, huh? Tiring, but fun.

The Redford Family said...

I can't believe it has been 2 months already. She is so big...Babies grow up too quickly. She is adorable!

Grandma Tami said...

I am so blessed and grateful that my son found such an amzazing girl to be his eternal companion and the mother of his darling girls. I am the one who feels so lucky to have a daughter who fits so perfectly in our family. We have so much fun together and I just love you Shannon. Thank you for giving me the most beautiful granddaughters in the world. They are my everything along with my other two babies. You and Wes are such an example of the perfect couple. Wouldnt the world be a better place if we all could have the love and happiness that you and Wes show each other. I love you

Jessica McCann said...

What a special day baby blessings are! I am so glad I saw you in the temple. That was fun to both be there with our moms. Gotta love them! I miss the good old high school days with you too! I always think about our Dairy Queen adventures. We need to hang out!

Kimi said...

Oh little Hayden! You are so beautiful. We are so sorry we missed your special day, but we love you and think you are just the most precious thing ever!

Lucy said...

So cute. You guys have adorable girls. Don't you just find yourself enjoying them so much more with each one!