Monday, October 6, 2008

TAGGED!

Eight T.V. shows I love to watch:
1- Greys Anatomy & Private Practice
2- Dancing with the stars
3- Bones
4- The Ghost Whisperer
5- Numbers
6- So You Think You Can Dance
7- American Idol
8- E! (E News, The Daily Ten, The Soup, The Girls Next Door)

Eight Favorite Places to Eat:
1- Cafe Rio
2- Chick-fil-a
3- Zupas
4- Einstiens Bagels
5- Texas Roadhouse
6- Outback Steakhouse
7- Asian Star
8- Chilis/Applebees

Eight Things that happened yesterday:
1- Watched General Conference
2- Cleaned Halle's Room
3- Cleaned the Kitchen
4- Moved furniture in the new baby's room
5- Watched General Conference again.
6- Went to my mom's for dinner & made yummy carmel popcorn
7- Picked rasberries out of my dad's garden
8- Watched The Girls Next Door

Eight Things I look forward to:
1- New baby girl to get here(sorry no name yet)
2- Halloween
3- My grandma's 80th Suprise Birthday party
4- Twilight Movie
5- Thanksgiving
6- Christmas
7- Vegas for my 7 year anniversary (even though I'm huge)
8- Cooler weather

Eight Things I love about Fall:
1- Cooler Weather
2- Leaves changing colors
3- Pumpkins
4- Halloween Decorations
5- Fall Decorations
6- Yummy food at Thanksgiving
7- Halloween Costumes (especially on my little Halle)
8- Pumpkin treats like cookies, pie, or bread mmmm.

Eight Things on my wish list:
1- 10 Million Dollars (I stole that one from Laura)
2- No Debt (oh and that one too)
3- To be a stay at home mom
4- Loose all my baby weight
5- Be able to travel & vacation
6- Finish our back yard
7- Finish our basement with a theater room
8- Have more time to be with my family

Eight people I tag:
1- Kimi
2- Jenn
3- Lyndsay
4- Sheena
5- Melissa
6- Bonnie
7- Amanda
8- Angie

1 comment:

Kimi said...

I didn't know you watched Bones, I love that show! And I am so excited for the new season of Girls Next Door! Um, don't know if I will do this one cause I just did 3 things about me. We will see.