Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hyrum Cousin's Party

This last weekend we went to Hyrum again. This time for my mother-in-law's family "Cousins Party." Her mom, Grandma Sherrill, was born and raised in Hyrum. It is such a beautiful place. We went up on Saturday morning and spent half the day playing at Hyrum Dam on Russ & Kimi's wave runners. For some reason I didn't get one picture while we were there, but we had a blast. Then we headed up the canyon to meet up with everyone else. There were a lot of people there, and a lot of kids. Halle absolutely loved it! She cried when we had to leave. They had so many fun activities for the kids to do. Halle painted some rocks she found, made a bead necklace and decorated a cute little visor to wear. The funnest part for her was the Pinata. First of all,it was a giraffe, her favorite animal and second she was first to hit with the bat. She loved it! I almost forgot, Wes, Russ & Kimi took tubes down the river. My father-in-law dropped them off a little ways up the river and we all waited for them to come floating down. Again, I don't have any pictures of that either. What was wrong with me this weekend! These are what I do have:


Halle swinging at the pinata


a nice follow through


Grandpa, Grandma & little Beckham, soooo cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was such a fun reunion. and just a note for Halle, Aunt Jodi is still waiting for my necklace out of beads. :)

Kimi said...

You forgot the best part GAMES!! I love camping with you by the way, you make it so much fun. Thanks for being an awesome sister-in-law and great friend!